Friday 20 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #8: Love Completes Life!

This post is the EIGHTH POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

I am back with the second last page of the scrapbook!! :)


Like most of the pages for this scrapbook, I have used a 12"x12" sheet from DCWV's Mixed Media Mambi Collection for the base. The top of this sheet had some pattern that was irresistible.. as in I could not stop myself from stitching along the lines. So I ran my Sew Easy tool over it and just did a simple stitch all along the entire top section of the page.




Below that, I added some banners from left-over PPs and made dash lines with a white gel pen.

Along two of the photos, I tied some black and white twine :)



To the left, I added a cut out of an insta-photo from a Dear Lizzy 12x12 sheet and slid it under one of the pictures. I also used Memory Box's Chloe Stem die on a piece of Craft CS and added them on the layout too..

Then, I took a slightly larger sticker from Echo Park's This & That Graceful 12x12 Collection and added it to the bottom of the page.

On the right, I added another insta-photo from the same Dear Lizzy Page that had "Love" written on it. :)

Below that, on a small pre-printed frame, I made the title of the page using stickers from two Echo Park 12x12 Collection Kits..
1. This & That Graceful
and
2. For the Record 2 :)
And here's what the complete page looks like..
The leaves and the birds, the dotted circles are all pre-printed and they sort of decided the colour scheme of the page on their own.. I just had to find matching embellishments! ;)

See last page page here...
9 

Here are the products used to make this page...




That's all for today... I'll see you next time with another Box Card!

Till then,
Happy Crafty Weekend!

Love,
Nikita... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!