Wednesday 11 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #6: A Gorgeous Background and Minimal Embellishments!

This post is the SIXTH post in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

The page I am sharing today was one of the easiest and one of the hardest. Easy because the page, by itself, already has so much going on that it didn't require any embellishment and looked so gorgeous! Hard because picking embellishments that wouldn't make it too much, was tough. So I decided to start simple.

I picked neutrals and light greenish-blue shades of scrap PP (based on the colours on the page) and cut out circles using a circle punch and some banners. I alternated between the banners and half-circle and made a clothesline sort of embellishment and stuck a Studio Calico Wood Veneer Bird on it. I did this in a couple of places.




I did the page title in alphabet stickers from two different Echo Park Collections.

I cut out some cameras from a 6x6 sheet from Eco Park's This & That Charming Paper Pad.

"Fun" & "Smile" are die cuts from Kaisercraft's Hopscotch Collection (my favourite these days!) and the camera is from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook Collection.


Here's the complete page!
The Lattice background, the hand drawn traingles on the top left, the birds, the branch and the leaves 
were pre-printed on the paper (from DCWV's Mixed Media Mambi).
Everything else is an add-on! :)

See following pages here...
7 | 8 | 9 

Here are the products used to create this page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!