Monday 26 May 2014

Scrapbook - Page #3: Bright on Black!

This post is the THIRD POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2


This may seem odd but it has kind of become the norm for me. I post ALL my projects late and this one, in particular, has been neglected for far too long. I finished and couriered this scrapbook way back in October first week, last year. I shared two of the pages (out of nine) and then newer projects grabbed my attention.

But a week or so ago, I decided I had to take a stand and I vowed to myself that till I am done editing and watermark-ing ALL my older projects, I wouldn't share a single thing. Now that it's all finally done, I can breathe, so to speak. :)

I may have mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. For this scrapbook, all pages barring one, are from DCWV's Mixed Media Mambi Collection.

I used a black page for this and added some bright and colourful elements for contrast and loved the effect.

I stamped flowers and leaves in Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Barn Door and Peeled Paint - and Fussy Cut them. For the flowers, I have layered three of them to add dimension and added a little pearl in the centre and some stickles on the sides.



I also added some Bo Bunny Stickers.

Some die-cuts and layered stickers...

Some Echo Park Stickers and die-cut alphabets...

And my all time favourite technique.. Stitching!! :D :D

And here's what the complete page looks like...

See following pages here...
4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 


Products Used





That's all for today... In the next few days, I'll be alternating between pages from this scrapbook and a few other projects, so keep an eye out!!

See you soon and have a great week!

Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!