Tuesday 3 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #4: Tulips, Hearts and a lot of Love!

This post is the FOURTH post in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3

The next page from the scrapbook is one of my favourites for numerous reasons. This page has pictures from the couple's wedding and reception. The colours in the pictures were so amazing that this blue-green mixed media paper was the best thing that would go along with it. Also, I tried something new with this, so all of those things make this page really special.

Let's start with the glimpses. :)

The page had a lot of white polka dots, so I stamped large hearts in Barn Door Distress Ink  and stitched through the center. It was a slight word play on the page title "Hearts Knit Together."
I couldn't knit, so I stitched. :)
I also stamped little hearts in Memento's Lady Bug. :)



Apart from that, I also added white Tulips made using Memory Box's Tulip Die. I added some stickles glitter on top and stamped and cut out the leaves.


I really really wanted to knit something but I couldn't so I spelled "Heart" of the title using twine.
I loved how it turned out.
The other words "knit together" were cut out using Memory Box's Lower Case Alphabet Dies.
I also stamped a cute sentiment under the title. :)




Around the photos I added three rounds of twine.


I also used die cuts from Kaisercrafts Hopscotch Collection that said 'Best Day'

Here's what the complete page looks like... :)

See following pages here...
5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 


Here are the products used to make this page...


That's all for today! I'll be back with another project in a couple of days...

Till then,
Have a nice week!

Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!