Friday 11 July 2014

Girly Box Card With Black Mats

So this one was requested by my sister Ananya and her friend Navneet for their friend Komal's birthday!!! They're all childhood friends and have grown up together. Ananya was claiming her 'first one is free for family' voucher :P when she asked me to make a box card, I asked her if she wanted a theme and she told me to do whatever I wanted. I asked her if she wanted a specific colour and she said black. So I took it ahead from there.

For this box, I picked only one sheet of 12"x 12" PP (as opposed to two or three different ones that I usually use. Some cut downs for pro-bono work ;) ) from DCWV's Mixed Media Mambi Collection and this one in particular was a pretty busy pattern and went really well with the black CS layered underneath. Moumita worked on this one as well. I just assembled everything on the inside, as in, just glued them on the CS.

Let's take a look at the box..
I used a thick black satin ribbon to hold it together as there were no embellishments on the outside...

Various angles of the box..

This is what the inside looks like...

We used Memory Box's Princess Dress Die on two a left over piece from MME's Miss Caroline Pad and cut it in half and turned one half over to make the double-patterned dress 
and added some stickles on the upper half :D
The sentiment is cut out using one of the Spellbinders Labels Die 
and stamped using the numbers4cake set from The Stamps of Life.

The cake was made using leftover papers from the same DCWV collection.
We also added some roses on top using the Quilled Creations Roses Die.

Here are the products used to make this box...



That's all for now... I'll be back on Sunday or next week with another page from the scrapbook!

Till then,
Have a great weekend!

Love,
Nikita... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!