Tuesday 11 March 2014

Scrapbook - Page #14:Fussy Cut Flowers and Doilys, Stitched Borders and Washi Tapes | Inspired

This post is the FOURTEENTH post in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Good morning, all!

Another one of my beloved pages from the scrapbook. Without any jibber-jabber (words of Judge Sanders of the Boston Legal fame :P), I'll get straight to the point.

This page has pictures from the couple's engagement and at another wedding. As the base, I've used a 12" x 12" sheet from Echo Park's Paradise Beach Collection. Let us start with sneak peeks.. Here's a glimpse at the top right corner of the page.

Majorly, I have embellished using Fussy Cut elements from various EP sheets. I was in love with this one and I couldn't imagine using it only on one project! So I cut the flowers out (which were gorgeous!) and added some stickles glitter in the center.I have used these flowers on three projects and still have a few left. This one, was the first :)

For the page title, I used Memory Box's Lower Case Alphabet dies on another EP sheet :)

I added some colourful washi tapes on the top left and bottom right corners.

I used another yellow EP PP, ran my Sew Easy tool and used Neutral coloured variegated floss on it and layered it over the base. The shaped circles I have used are cut out from another EP PP, cut them in half and slid some underneath the layered PP on the top and bottom.




In between the two borders, I added the pictures! :)

This part of the page was inspired from here.. the changes I have made are..
1) I've added the circles on the top and bottom.
2) I have cut the background layer (Yellow PP) into two thin strips instead of  one large piece of paper so that the base PP is also visible.
3) I stitched instead of running twine around it.
4) Since there was some space left on the sides, I slid some more circles and a sentiment. :)


Here's the complete page..


See following pages here...
15 | 16


Here are the products used to make this page.. 





That's all for now.. Two more pages to go! Yay!!

See you soon!
Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!