Thursday 28 November 2013

Scrapbook - Page #8: Scallop Borders, Film-strip and Journaling Cards

This post is the EIGHTH POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I know, I know. It seemed like I had forgotten this blog exists, which I shouldn't have, considering I have loads of pictures to share. But let me assure you, I hadn't. I had been taking a break from crafting and using the computer. At the moment it seemed like a well deserved break from technology and a long rest for my hand, but as I am getting back into the swing of things, I realise that it has mostly resulted in work piling up. Pictures to be edited, posts to be shared, invoices to be sent, e-mails to be replied to, follow-ups, and 'what-not's. Long story short, I've been sitting on too many things that needed to be done last month. 

Now that some of the things on the list have be struck off as 'done,' I can now share some pictures. It deserves a mention that the page I am sharing today is a part of the 15 page scrapbook of which this is the 8th post, which means this is only the 7th page I am sharing. There are 8 more to go. So there's lots to look forward to ;)

So enough about me and my blabbering. Let's get on with it and see the pictures now, obviously starting with sneak peeks. 

So as usual, I have used various Echo Park papers. Most of their 12x12 Sheets are perfect for scrapbooking. Here, however, I have cut out a scalloped border from this sheet from the This & That Graceful 12x12 Kit.


I used the border on top of the page and added the page title underneath using Memory Box Lower Case Alphabet dies and added some stickers.


I then adhered the pictures and added some journaling cards, more stickers and a few hexagons cut out from the same MME Paper pad used here.


And just as simply, the page was done. :)
I used this sheet from the Echo park paradise Beach 12x12 Collection
{Image Source}
 

See following pages here...
9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Here are the products used to create this page.




See you all soon! :)

Love,
Nikita.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!