Monday 2 September 2013

BGC #38 - Gifting Love!

What's up people??

A brand new challenge went live yesterday morning, at both the blogs I design for.. Lulupu and Beyond Grey Challenges. Both challenges are amazing, so go check them out. :D :D

I can't share my project for Lulupu, yet, but I am here to show you what I created for BGC. The rules of this challenge were...
Create a project with a gift on it such that it can be removed (detached) without affecting your creation OR create a project where your creation is not only a means to wishing people, but it is a gift in itself.
Now, before I started making the card, I came across two other challenges and decided to play along (for the first time!!! :D :D) with them. I am feeling sooo good about this. For the last year and a half, I have been creating for Lulupu and never once have I played along with any other challenge and here I am playing along with 2!! :D

I decided to use the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #43.


The theme from CAS-UAL Fridays, required.. 
"CAS Creations that combine Kraft & Text"

If you think too many constraints and challenge requirements would make it touch to design a card, it was quite the contrary, because all the challenge constraints designed the card themselves and here's what I did. I got some gorgeous The Craft's Meow Stamps and I really wanted to use them. I picked up the Chalkboard Birthday stamp (sooo much text in the stamps) and decided to make a CAS card with it. 

 


Here's a bit of close up on the sentiment.. It's so amazing that I can see myself using this on a lot of cards! :D


I switched the button on the sketch with circles and stamped them in colours that co-ordinated with the PP.



And now for the GIFT. I made a small pocket on the inside of the card, that carries a coupon. ;)

Check out (pun not intended) what the recipient will get!

Here's how it will work. The recipient of the card can get all the things mentioned on the coupon. When an item has been redeemed, a small tick (check) mark will be placed in the square box on its left. Cute, right?

Go on and check out the other inspirations for this challenge at the BGC blog.

Here's a list of the products used.. 
From Lulupu



Others




I am entering this card into the following challenges.
1. CAS(E) this Sketch #43
2. CAS-ual Fridays #113

See you all next time!
Love,
Nikita...

3 comments:

Leave me some love!